Call: 07811 606 606
You can also text this number for a callback.
Why contact us
Contact us – To find an appropriate private drug or alcohol clinic in the UK is not as simple as looking through the yellow pages, or doing a search on goggle for an alcohol rehab clinic. The reasons being is, it can be an incredibly difficult and emotional experience for both the client and all concerned. You have to be careful that treatment does not become an negative experience which stops the client from succeeding. The patient may never get another chance at private alcohol rehabilitation. It is vital you choose the right clinic. You can find a lot more details of our drug and alcohol rehabilitation centres at Alcohol Rehab
Are you looking for an alcohol rehab clinic, but don’t know where to start?
- Are you worried about choosing the right drug and alcohol rehab clinic?
- Does a loved one need drug or alcohol rehab but wont except it?
- Are you unsure if a loved one or family member needs an drug or alcohol clinic?
- Want to know the differences between drug and alcohol rehab clinics in the UK and Abroad?
- Do you know how to tell if a drug or alcohol rehab clinic is bona fide?
What We Can Do
We can guide you through the very difficult process of finding a suitable drug and alcohol rehab clinic. This may include:
- Help you discover what programme is right for you
- Give you all of the facts about alcohol rehab and help you make an informed decision
- Provide emotional and practical support to family members and loved ones
- Encourage and motivate the client to accept their problem and take action
- Support you 7 days per week, 365 days a year – as situations occur
- Help you apply for NHS funding
- Give advice on clinics we deal with
- Give you advice on how to detox yourself
- Tell you of grants available for rehab (they don’t exist)
If you are looking for an alcohol rehab programme but do not have any funds available, please contact us about funding.
The map below is for correspondence only, as it features our head office address and not a rehab centre.